Day 3 - Your Parents
I have a wonderful parents. They always try their best to give me what I want. Because all they want is us - their children to be happy.
Thanks Dad for
always asking me if I have enough to spend
waking up in the middle of the night to help me get rid of a lizard
always being so protective towards me
always giving in to me and giving me what I wanted
Thanks Mom for
still giving me money despite knowing that I spend a lot
always giving in and giving me what I wanted
always feeding me with vitamins and tonics that I don't even know what it is
nagging at me and still loving me at the end of the day
Wednesday, 8December2010:
Had creative concept module today. Our team made puppets out of Yakult bottles! It's been so long since I do art. I'm not good at it. x.x
Met up with my two sisters in the evening for dinner. Dined at Xin Wang Hong Kong Cafe. Gave sister her belated birthday present. ^^ Great catching up session with them.
We shared this and the 3 of us can't even finish it!








No comments:
Post a Comment