Sunday, 5December2010:
Happy 73rd Birthday Grandpa! ♥
Got pulled up by mom early in the morning. Went to some golf club for Uncle and Grandpa's vintage car display for modeling. Head to Sutera Mall for lunch afterwards. Re-permed and chopped off like 10cm long of my hair. T.T T.T T.T
After spending few hours in the salon, mom gave me money to spend for shopping. ^^ After shopping, headed back to grandpa's house and went out to some restaurant called 'BeiJing' or something for dinner. Grandpa received 2 presents! First time seeing him smiling so naturally and genuine. Glad to see that he's happy.
Back home at 12 midnight.
Saturday, 4December2010:
Woke up at noon. Was rushing all the way to prepare for later. Went to let the stylist styled my hair too. It didn't turn out to be as bad as I expected though. Cabbed down to YMS Arts Centre. Was late and missed the interval.. So.. Didn't get to try on the grand piano before I perform!! :(
Was so nervous that both my hands and legs were trembling. Even my friends sitting first row can see my legs trembling! :( Pretty disappointed with myself. I really did not perform well at all. Even my usual practice is so much better. :(
After performance, went to Malaysia with my family. Stayed at grandpa's for the night!
I want to thank my family for their presence and spending all the money specially for today!
I want to thank my girls (Claris, ZhiYan, Pauline) for taking cab down and reaching on time just to support me!
I want to thank my poly mates (Lili, WeiHou and Ricky & friends) for taking the time and effort to rush down to support me too!
♥Thank you people! Am really touched and so glad that you guys turned up!! Appreciated. ^^
My teacher, Jacintha! :
Miss my almost-touching-butt hair... :(
Grandpa and Uncle's vintage car display:
Grandpa's vintage car:
Spot the rainbow!! :
My prawn flew to the ground.. x.x :
Ice-cream cake. Super nice! :
















No comments:
Post a Comment