Mini tea party was fun. I prepared fruit sticks (Dragon fruit, strawberry, kiwi and grapes). Colourful combination isn't it? ^^ I'm really so contented that they gave us feedbacks like 'I had fun' and 'thank you so much'. I enjoyed myself too. So satisfying. Looks like it was a successful one and it roughly sums up everything for this year. Looking forward to the arrival of next year (hopefully)!
Met up with Jiang and he passed me my gums from Australia! Besides gums, he even gave me chocolates and Australian honey. Looks like he really want me fat huh. =.= Anyway, thank you so much! ^^
At around 11.20pm, Jiang drove me to km! Tonning with the usual people. And I finally met Brendan again! Had McDelivery since we were hungry. Slept at 5am.
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FURGIE !!! ♥
I can't bear to eat the gums.. :\
No comments:
Post a Comment