Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Again, randomly decided to go to C's house to slack after school yesterday. Today, school ended at 12pm. Headed home, had lunch and slept for the whole afternoon.. Tiring day for me. :( And is it like ... November already..?

Today is the last photoshop lesson.. We are to design our own webpage.. I happened to browse through my blog archives to dig out some photos of Furgie to put into my photos section. Then I realised that this year is a real shitty year for me. Right from the beginning - January. Bad things just keep coming into my life.

And then there were those times when my granddad was still alive... There were posts where I mentioned "Going to grandparents' house"... Now..?!!! I can only say "Going to grandma's house"... What have I done when he's alive...? I didn't really visit him much... How I wish I can go back to those times... Those times when he's still around... Now... Coming to think of it, I'm spending every month without him already....

Sigh...... Time is passing way too fast...... If I could... I wouldn't want to catch up with time......

2 comments:

Claris Ke said...

BOOBOOO! testing how to use this comment thingy. and where is the webcam picturess?

Serea Tan said...

Oh ya! I didn't even notice that you left a comment lorh! Until I read my email. :X

Okokay. Webcam pictures I'll upload them on fb for you all!