Spent my Saturday morning waking up early for theory exam at Concorde Hotel.. YuanHui and I decided to follow the crowd to the examination venue since we spotted that those people were sitting for theory paper too. Happily, we found our number seats and settled down. 15 minutes before the exam starts, another person with same seat number came in. Thats when we realised that we followed the wrong crowd and ended up in the wrong venue... x.x
15 minutes left, rushed out and asked direction for Concorde Hotel. No wonder that place doesn't looks like a hotel at all..! Still managed to reach on time though. Paper was ... ... Fine? I calculated that I should be able to hit an 80. But my aim is 90 and above, I want to get a distinction! x.x
After paper, lunched and walked around Orchard till 2pm. YuanHui went home and I met my mom and bro and off we went to Orchard Hotel for afternoon tea.
Two nights ago, I dreamt of granddad... I dreamt that he was dead.... As in.. Just passed away.. And last night... I dreamt that he was still alive. He's not dead. I saw him on the streets and I called and ran up to him... Then... I forgot what happened. Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment