Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Town shopping with E36F today. Will update again.

Wednesday, 3November2010:

Had Creative Concept. Today's problem was about A Singapore Story. That is, we are to present a Singapore-like story from personal experience. There were a few questions for us to choose from. One look, I chose "What is your relationship with your grandparents like?".

During presentation, everyone shared their own side of story. Most of us shared sad memories that we have from the past, including me. First time in the class, presentation was so solemn. Many cried/almost cried.. And.. I almost cried while sharing mine too... :( Thankfully my granddad is watching and I'm a strong girl.. I hold back my tears.

After lesson, WeiHou drove me to Woodlands. Went to meet my 2 sisters for happy hours at Partyworld. Sang for 4 hours. Great and crazy time spent with them. <3

Something to share, what I included in my slide:

When we were young, they treated us as precious.
When we grow up and they grow old, we tend to
neglect them due to the busy lives of ours. 
Will we ever still remember what they’ve done for
us and give them back the love?
WILL WE?


No comments: