3rd week of semester 2.. I'm already late thrice and missing school twice. I'm trying to be early, or at least on time now! I want to get good grades and not downgraded. :( Today i was just on time I guess. Still in sleepy mode, walked to class, opened the door and BOO. A bloody Grim Reaper appeared right infront of me. Shocked of cos! Who would have expected that. I thought I was dead.
Today's lesson was especially fun. We had a live, talk show debate session instead of presenting powerpoint! Almost the whole of our class even went around the campus to do an experiment kind of things. It seems more of a prank to me though. Craziest thing ever, I've done in my school. Maybe I'll post video of it some other time..
On my way back from school, Claris called me and asked if I want to meet them(plus Paul). So we ended up going to her house. Played some card games and slacked in her room. I even fell asleep on her bed. Theory exam is tomorrow. And I need to wake up at 7am, so I will only have 5 hours of sleep.. x.x
I'm going afternoon tea @ Orchard Hotel Cafe with my mom and bro tomorrow!









No comments:
Post a Comment