Nuffnang Ads

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ah gong... Happy birthday...

This is the 10th day you left us... Frankly speaking.. I still can't believe it... Everything passed by too fast.. Too fast for me to realise... I really don't know if I'm capable of facing friends around me now... Or should I give myself more time...

What worries me most now is my grandma.. She may look fine but not when she talks.. Her words alone are enough to make all of us worry much.. Grandma requested for her children to be present this coming Sunday for a meeting.. We told granddad we'll take good care of grandma... And dear grandma, you got to stay strong too.. Before granddad passed on, he told you that you have a good life and wants you to stay strong.. I love you..

One of the most horrible things in life is actually seeing a loved one take his final breath. - Mat

No comments: