Stayed over at grandma's last night.. Woken up by my little niece this morning.. Half of the day was spent at grandma's..
Came back home, locked myself in the room and had a big cry.. Thanks to mom... Sigh.. Sometimes, i got to say, she is giving me plenty of stress.. I'm already having a bad day, faced with problems yet she still won't spare me.. When she knocked the second time to check on me again.. I can see the change in her attitude.. Things got better.. And if not for Jeremy, I would have forgotten that I actually turns 17 today...
Later in the evening at around 7pm, the girls (Claris, Pauline and ZhiYan) came over my block to meet me, just to pass me my birthday present and wish me a happy birthday... That's the first happy birthday that I've heard for the whole entire day... I'm pretty touched because they came all the way to my block just to do so.. Even if its just a few minutes.. They already made my day better..
Girls, I'm sorry that I pushed away yesterday's dinner you all planned for me cos I thought I need more time for myself and to study.. Also, I ain't in the mood for such stuffs.. I'm so glad that you all actually understands. Thanks for your presents.. Love you girls.. Also, thanks to all who wished me by sms/facebook..
I can't celebrate birthdays and other happy occasions due to my granddad's leave.. And today, I was told that I'm not supposed to send wishes to people too.. Well.. It's not about celebrating or not.. I don't mind not having a birthday cake and a proper celebration this year.. But can't my day at least be any better..? Today is just another day for me to live.
Red card from Pauline, Golden bling photo frame hand-made by Mary, Photo collage from Claris and presents from all (pauline, claris, mary, zhiyan).
No comments:
Post a Comment