Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wednesday, 25August2010: Demise of my beloved Granddad... 

My granddad passed away on wednesday morning at TTSH.. When i reached the hospital at 6+, he already stopped breathing, only with his heart still beating very slowly and weakly... He is really gone... I was at the wake for the past 5 days.. It was awful...

Granddad held my hand when i visited him last Tuesday night... I regretted... I should have stayed longer.. Or rather.. Should have stayed with him... Only if i know he is going to leave us the following day... I hate myself for not spending quality time with him last tuesday... I hate it. I hate myself. Sometimes i just feel like isolating myself from this cruel world... Its too much for me to take...

Yesterday was supposed to be his 82 Birthday Celebration at Goodwood Park Hotel.. Everything was prepared - VIP room booked, food, etc.. No one ever knew that yesterday actually turned out to be the last day of the wake and we sent him off for cremation.... I was still looking forward to this year's birthday celebration with him.. But it seems that last year was the very last year that we celebrated his birthday together with him.. And this year is the last Chinese New Year spent with him.. Last Mother and Father's Day celebration...

The day my granddad passed away was my grandma's birthday... 25August is a date i will never forget... I still can't believe that my ah gong is gone... I don't want to accept this fact... The past 5 days at the wake is passing too fast.. It only seems like one long day... I don't want him to leave us... Ah gong... Where have you gone to... I really want you back so badly...

I went to collect his ash today.. He turned into bones and ashes... He is gone for good... I can never see him again... Never...

And to the doctor in TTSH, thanks for your words to my ah gong huh. I won't curse or swear your parents/grandparents here, cos they are innocent. So i just hope your own children will do that to you. For karma, that i believe in. 



Father's Day Celebration @ KM (2010):



Mother's Day Celebration @ KM (2010):

Chinese New Year Celebration @ Loyang Bungalow (2010):

Ah gong's 81st Birthday Celebration (2009):

Cousin's 21st Birthday Celebration @ her house (2009):















'Egg family' - Made by Amanda, Matilda and I, when we were much younger, as birthday present for grandparents:


Dining @ DragonBoat Restaurant (2007):















Even younger... :

No comments: