Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hi to the dead blog! So my last post was last September... Okay.

I guess this shall be my first post of 2013.

Was so busy with so many things for the past six months! Internship, FYP, PD, FYP graduation showcase and work. But today, I'm glad that all of this had finally come to an end and I'm about to graduate (provided if I can)!

Since weeks ago, I always wanted to give my hair a new look since my old perm no longer looked like a decent perm and my hair is so long with those split ends! So today, I had the whole afternoon to myself and I finally made up my mind what I want.

Not yet gotten the courage to snip real short so I thought I'd just trim off the split ends and do a different perm this time. And of cos, with the straight fringe... (they're not exactly bangs ok). After few hours of sitting in the salon, I'm finally done! Then I went for manicure and trimmed my brows as well; its just a few doors away, why not!

I feel that every girl should have some 'me time' every once in a while - just one day to yourself where you make yourself look better (or rather, 'clean' yourself up!). Now I feel so 'neat' and 'accomplished'! Haha.


No filter
Close up of the curls
Super short nails - never been a fan of long nails.
Headed to Clementi Mall for dinner with boyfriend since he's having his nights out! ^^v

Pork shabu tomyam ramen
Yummy fried cuttlefish!
Gyoza



And I shall post last week's Batam trip with boyfriend soon! 


No comments: