Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Only had 3 hours of sleep and I'm awake early in the morning to prepare for Uncle's wedding lunch in Malaysia. The lunch lasted all the way till 4plus and we went to the nearby shophouses for some shopping, recommended by aunt. 

I got so fascinated by the rows of shophouses and the best thing is they're either cool/vintage cafes or really nice looking apparel shops ranging from cheap to average prices! Totally a shopping paradise. I'm sure those cafes' food would taste as good. Would want to try them someday! 

Went back to Grandpa's after shopping and headed out for dinner at Cooking Mama in the late evening. This dining place is one of the cool-cafe-with-nice-food I've mentioned earlier. First time trying and I wouldn't say their food is really good, but its not bad.  

Congratulations to the newly-weds! ^^ 


Malaysia's Yami Yoghurt 



Sweet. (:


<3




My favourite - with a little bit of pepper, vinegar, and Martell! 







Here comes the "YAM SENG" part.

And typical folks will try to befriend their granddaughters. Hahaha.











The dress that Brandon and I got for Mom on Mother's Day! 



Grandpa. ^^

Rows of shophouses.



Their Taiwan Style Milk Tea is really one of a kind! 
Asam laksa. 




Saturday, 19May2012

Met up with JK and co after work. Headed over to Liquid Kitchen. Played some drinking games/poker cards to finish that whole bottle before going over to The Roti Prata House for some food before going home.

Haven't seen all of them for so long, especially Roy, ever since he got enlisted and had his head shaved! Good meeting all of them again and also farewell session for SK who's flying off in a few weeks'! (:


P/S: He's not gay, he's not drunk. It was a dare. (oops)
Friday, 18May2012

Another Friday night spent working! Always encountering so many stupid things while working with Jos. Haha.

Ham and Bacon Aglio Olio.
Wednesday, 16May2012 - Thursday, 17May2012

Kind of a last minute plan to book a 2D1N chalet with the clique. It just seems to come too fast. Haha. Met up with Jos, Ben and Cliffy in the noon to IMM Giant's to buy some snacks to last us for the night before cabbing over to Chevrons' and checking in.

Caught 'Jackass' while waiting for the rest to reach. We were glued and literally laughing throughout the whole movie. Haven't had such good laugh for a long time! Had takeaway for dinner before starting the drinking games at night. I'm sure all of us were having a great time mimicking Ben (the drunkard)'s stupid dance moves. HAHA.

The only thing is that we were too busy having fun, laughing so hard and enjoying ourselves that we forgot all about capturing these moments. We only took so many photos. :(





Ben and Cliffy went for a dip in the pool!


I seriously wonder if his butt is made of hard metal....
Cos I tried and it hurts.
Yana and Eugene dropped by and bought us dinner! ^^
#actsexybutfail



Just started and some noob started to get drowsy after the second cup.... Only.
It is THAT easy to make him drunk. Hahaha.

This GIF never fails to make me laugh. HAHAHAHAHA.
Gone.
Gone x2
Jos took this while Lili and I were sleeping. Aww.. Didn't know we look so sweet even when sleeping! Funny how I woke up to complaints from Lili, telling me about the plenty of space I have on the other side of the bed, yet I still squeezed with her. Hahaha.  
And waking up to breakfast from Jos! She's officially the 'Mother'. Haha. 
Fruity pebbles with milk! ^^
Tuesday, 15May2012

The only schooling day I have for this week - thanks to our seniors' graduation, we had a long break!

Reelroom~

No comments: