Happy Mother's Day!
Woke up in the late afternoon and headed out to Jurong Point with family~ Was so busy that I've no time to get Mom a present this year.. So I managed to get Mom to shop and Brandon and I paid for her buys without her knowing. ^^
Went over to Jurong Hilltop Restaurant - our all-time favourite dining place. We used to always go there for their teppanyaki food but cos of some issues with the waitress, we changed our mind and decided to dine in at the other side of the restaurant. She was extremely rude and the whole family's mood were spoiled by her.
Disappointed that we didn't get to dine in at our favourite place. Nonetheless, hope Mom liked it anyway. Love you, Mom. (:
Came across this shop that sells food with really interesting packagings.
![]() |
| Supposedly this BUT.. Oh well. |
First time trying this. Food was average only thou!
| Night view from the Hilltop~ |
Saturday, 12May2012
Thomson Plaza for dinner with family before heading to work! Family came to look for me after work and we went to Yong He Eating House for supper. ^^
Had been busy with PD the whole week, that I finally get my sufficient sleep today. There's more to come, I know that..












No comments:
Post a Comment