Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Went for my piano theory exam at MDIS in the early morning. I'm pretty confident of getting a Merit but getting a Distinction would be tough... :( Very disappointed in myself. Sigh..

Met up with secondary school mates for dinner at Taste Of Thailand and a small surprise for @AshleyGZY once again. 










Back home, changed and headed to Clarke Quay for Halloween Night.




Julian's so called 'artistic/professional' photo.

So many people dressed up for that night!  






Why so prettyyyyyyy.


Friday, 28October2011

Had piano lesson in the noon and then went over to Jalan Besar. Headed over to some rooftop at SengKang for mini 'picnic' and fooling around session~






Amanda's bun became THIS ugly after all of us took a bite each.

1
2
3
4



Retarded much.


















Thursday, 27October2011

After school, immediately rushed over to @AshleyGZY's place to decorate her room before she returns home with Mary. I was late and didn't help much though. :/ Short and simple celebration, ordered pizza~ Happy 18th babe! xoxo♥ 

Surprise!










18 birthday cupcakes made by Mary.













18 presents from us! 
Now you know the purpose of this mug.









♥♥♥

After the celebration, rushed over to USS to meet my KM peeps for Halloween Horror Night. Everyone had to wait for me to enter cos I was half an hour late. Sorry! :\

Horror night at USS was awesome! We took the roller coaster rides (Battlestar Galactica and The Mummy) too.








This thing is seriously scary.

Oh no. Why is the ghost staring at me. T.T



There's this whole street where its invaded with zombies! Scary much. Got scared and chased by them a few times..








Love the ground filled with leaves!


I really wonder how these 'monsters' and 'zombies' maintain their facial expression and not laugh when we make fun or tell them a joke? Even when taking photos! Salute them~











There's this place where you enter and its somehow like a club.


Dancers.

'Dancefloor'
And DJ!
Blood for you?

This guy seriously licked the bloodstain on his hands and dig his nose when the guys asked him to... 

At the very last minute, we decided to go for the 2 Haunted Houses. The first one wasn't as scary. The second one was so damn scary and realistic! I almost didn't want to continue halfway through. All the way, we were 'hugging' each other like sardines and moving as one. Can you imagine - its so embarrassing!

A pity, didn't get to take any pictures inside the Haunted Houses cos it was restricted and I doubt I would have dared to take either!

Haunted house!




This zombie's so cute! Gave her a hug before leaving. ^^

No comments: