Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy 18th birthday Mary! 

Shall blog as I go along with the pictures..


And so, I met Claris in the noon and off we head to buy the food and stuffs for the surprise BBQ later on.. We walked from Novena to Balestier to Whampoa. After we've gotten everything, we walked back to Balestier for the BBQ again.

Carrying charcoals and 3 bottles of 1.5ml drinks plus crossing an overhead bridge - I swear Claris and I almost died!


In the meantime, the girls are at town enjoying Cold Stone with the birthday girl. T.T




After reaching the place, we had to blow balloons to decorate up the place! I blew 10 out of 11 of them though! :b (@Claaaris).





Next is the setting up of fire...




And finally, the town-girls are ready to come over. While Claris went to bring them over...



Upon reaching.. Surprise to our dearest Mary! ^^














BBQ-ed, eat and chatted. Halfway through, Claris and Ashley went to bring the cake over and second surprise for Mary!


Her birthday cake was a Strawberry Tart from Perla's Pastry Boutique. Super yummy!!!






Slurp!


Next was Mary's birthday present! Well, Claris and I couldn't find a better place to hide it when we suddenly chance upon a huge trash bag, and so ... ... ...




We got her 18 items for her 18th. (:


Happygirl_93




Went to dip our legs in the pool after the BBQ and headed home afterwards. Hope you like the simple celebration, Mary! xoxo


Its Monday tomorrow.. School again. :( Goodnight!

No comments: