Nuffnang Ads
Monday, December 27, 2010
Went to Bugis with Mom and Bro yesterday. Supposed to do some shopping but sadly, I didn't get anything for myself.
Bugis with Minyi, Lili and Weihou today again. Caught Little Fockers. Funny movie~ Other than movie, we spent the rest of the time eating, eating and eating.
Day 4 - Your sibling (or closest relative)
I have two brothers. I'm closer with them when I'm younger. As I grow older, I ain't as close with them as before I guess. Maybe cos' I'm the only girl, thus no common point in us. Fortunately till today, we're still close, not that distant either!
So rather, I tend to be even closer with my two cousins instead! We've played together since very young. Its been 10 over years! We eat, play, sleep, laugh, cry, bathe together - almost everything! And ever since young, I will sleepover at their place during my free time even up till now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment