Its the Eve of Christmas.
As usual like last year, Mom hosted a X'mas Party at home due to some requests from her colleagues I guess.. Ordered a whole turkey, ham, sausages, log cake, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't even request to have a party like last year. I've no idea why. Maybe I didn't want it to be the same as last year..
Despite that, I had picnic at Botanic Garden with the girls. I prepared cereals mixture with condensed milk with milo topping! My own creation. ^^ It turned out nice okay~ We exchanged cards and gifts and I gotten Claris's! Headed to town for a short while and they came over to my place for countdown afterwards.
Reached home, Mom's colleagues are still around! They're very high. x.x The girls left my place at 12plus and so I continued singing karaoke alone. Sang till 2am~
It was also one of mom's colleague's birthday. Her boyfriend gave her this! Super sweet. I heard they're getting married soon. Have a blissful marriage! ^^





No comments:
Post a Comment