Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy 19th Birthday to Edmund Tang kor ! 

Struggled in school today. Feel like I can die anytime. x.x Flunked UT for Entrepreneurship too. :\

Tuesday, 30November2010:

Happy 17th Birthday to Tan Qi Hui sister ! 
Happy 17th Birthday to Lim Jin Hon ! 

Met mom after school to shop for my dress.. Finally gotten a dress for Saturday. Not looking forward to it though.. First time ever, I'd rather be stucked on a Monday. :( Fell sick too.. :(

Monday, 29November2010:

Happy 17th Birthday to Vivian Teo sister ! 

QiHui and I actually got her to call us at 12midnight and we sang her a birthday song on the phone! Super funny! :x

Met up with YokeLin at Sembawang station and went to Amk for Popeye's to celebrate sis's birthday! We were late and actually boarded the same train as the birthday girl. x.x Thankfully we still reached before her thanks to WeiJie's help! :X















































Same face !!






































Cake we baked for sis!

No comments: