Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy 17th Birthday to JinHon ! 

Elijah and WeiJie came over my house early in the morning to bake cake for Vivian sis! There goes my Sunday morning. :( Baked till noon. Had lunch, bathed and rushed out to meet dearest Endonna! Finally, she's back from Australia! I haven't met her ever since she returned, few weeks back. Heart was beating fast and so excited when I went to meet her!! :x

Went to JinHon's house for his birthday celebration. Played mahjong, Jackass, Truth or Dare, etc. I was even dared to dress up as a guy. So.. I wore JinHon's pants, with specs and cap. Thanks to LiJie! :( Really had a great time catching up with all of the people there! I've not seen or really catch up with almost all of them ever since Poly started!

Happy birthday to JinHon and thanks for your invitation! Had fun.
























No comments: