Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Long and tiring day today. Met up with the girls for steamboat in the evening as an early celebration of Mary's birthday. We went back Sembawang at 9plus and pretended to go home. After going separate ways with Mary, we rushed to get a cake before the shop closes.

Chester and Jackson joined us too. We got Jackson to bluff Mary out.

Copied from Mary's blog:
Jackson msged: Mary!! You free?
M: You want PQ ah.......?
J: Want slack??
M: Huh??So late...
J called: Sob sob, I very sad, come out slack...I reach ur house alr...

Went down to find him.......(had it all figured out)
J: I got something show you. come.
M: .......... *Shag face* *Saw the girls at Playground*
J: EH??? WHO IS THAT SIA!!! WHY THEY HERE........

Goodness, so fake. Its really funny how he does it. So we sang birthday song and ate cake at the playground. Home at 11plus. Will post pictures at the playground when I gotten them.

No comments: