Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 4, 2010

I miss you, Ah Gong.


I was over at grandma's house yesterday.. To be frank, grandma's place holds the most memories of my granddad... Positively, it constantly reminds me of my granddad whenever I'm at grandma's.. Negatively, the empty house without granddad definitely brings back sad memories...

Seriously... Everytime back at grandma's house, I will look at the few favourite spots of yours in the house. The place you used to sit at and your bed. Now, you're gone, those 2 spots are gone as well... Do you know how much I wish for you to be back, sitting there again?

Every night when I was about to sleep, the thought of you lying on the hospital bed motionless just keep flashing in my mind. Then I will have this stupid anger in me, which is indescribable. Cos I really hate myself, for not spending more time with you the day before you left. This kind of self-hatred, it sucks big time. If this carry on, I feel that I might have to live in regret.

I've dream of you at least twice every week... Ah gong.. Thanks for appearing in my dreams, so I can see you once again... And I hope you're watching over grandma from above...

No comments: