Dined at Bryan's place for steamboat, specially for Louis's 20th. Actual day was 3rd October though. I reached at around 7.30pm cos I woke up at 5pm. And felt rather guilty cos I'm supposed to help Bryan with buying stuffs and preparing food but I ended up reaching so late, of no help at all. x.x So sorry!
And yes, I did not forget that we (A, M and I) are not supposed to be involved in any sort of celebration so only the rest of them sang birthday song, ate birthday cake and gave present... Again, sorry about that. Thanks Bryan for the invite!
Back to Mat's house after that. Jared came over with some Jap Jellies that he made. It was delicious~ At around 3.30am, Jared drove us out for supper. Had prata. One thing I must say... What a reckless driver he is.. Thankfully I had my seatbelt on.






No comments:
Post a Comment