Birthday celebration with my favourite girls at Henderson Waves! They were keeping me in suspense all the way and I was dumb enough not to spot anything until Mary had to constantly hint me. Haha. Thank you girls for today! Love you girls. ♥
Oh, went over to KPO for awhile to claim my birthday drink from Kenn and he surprised me with a cake too! ^^
 |
| Damn chocolatey cake. YUMMY! Thanks Kenn! |
 |
| Forced to wear this the moment I met my girls! Can't believe I wore this in public throughout the day...... *hides face* |
 |
| We were dying from climbing up the steep flight of stairs! |
 |
| Happily taking pictures while Claris is busy setting up! |
 |
| Hahaha. |
 |
| Pink themed picnic from the girls! |
 |
| #Instagrammers. (Look at Paul's position! Hahaha.) |
 |
| Pinkified! |
 |
| Knowing I love salmon, they specially made salmon pasta for me! ^^ |
 |
| My personal musician for the night - Mary and her Ukelele! |
 |
| Even the cake is pink... Haha. |
 |
| Birthday card and SK necklace from them! |
Came home to another birthday cake from the family! ♥
 |
| Dad and Mommy. ♥ |
 |
| Red packet from Dad and the rest from the girls! Thank you. (: |
No comments:
Post a Comment