Went to town to meet Claris afterwards but had to leave early to meet my parents for some stuffs. Felt so bad and guilty cos I only met her not even an hour. :( Sorry babe!
Had dinner with my family at Sembawang White Beehoon~
Friday, 23March2012
As usual, woke up in the late afternoon and went out to meet Peina and fellow seniors. Its been so long since I last met them! Had dinner at Revenue house's Nihon Mura for sushi buffet~ We were so bloated from the buffet but I still find it kind of too pricy.
In the midst of eating, we were also discussing about the 'night activity' after dinner. Decided to go Punggol for prawning so we went back to Sembawang/Khatib to get the cars. Had prata for supper after prawning~ So blessed to have seniors like them, always taking good care of Peina and I. ^^
![]() |
| The fishes they caught were damn huge. |
| First big prawn caught by Huxley! |
![]() |
| At the end of the day, we only caught 4 pathetic prawns.... #noob |

















No comments:
Post a Comment