Went back to school in the noon for FYP meeting with the team. Unfortunately, I woke up late and ended up being 2 hours late for the meeting. Felt so guilty to the team cos they've already ended the discussion when I reached.. :\ Really sorry!
Met up with my girls for dinner at Taste of Thailand in the evening.
| Reel room's seafood marinara |
![]() |
| All of us will always drink this when we're here! |
Wednesday, 6March2012
Had some singing session at Teo Heng with my KM people in the evening. One thing I must say.. None of them (except Brendan) can properly sing a Chinese song (faints)!
![]() |
| The 'xD' face |
| The gay car model |
![]() |
| Gayness overload! |
Met up with JK & Co at AMK after work and caught 'Man On The Ledge'. Not a bad movie. (: Had dinner at S11 and then headed to Kpool. Afterall, I still suck at playing pool that the guys had to teach me and I ended up embarrassing myself there! x.x
Bid 'farewell' to our Roy who's enlisting on Wednesday and losing his thick long hair! Apparently Roy did not upload those photos in his camera before he left for Tekong so I'm left with no pictures to blog....
So here's one, from last year!














No comments:
Post a Comment