Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Went to Plaza Sing for lunch with Mommy and then over to Raffles Place to get my iPhone. Been ages since I last went out with Mom! Love it. Changing from a BB to iPhone.. I thought I could stay loyal to BB though!

Thank you Mommy! xoxo.



This photo collage app is cute!
And of cos, not forgetting dear Siri. 
Okay, back to topic;

Happy 18th dearest Claris! 

Met my girls in the late afternoon and headed to town for Dimsum at Paradise Dynasty. After looking at the menu, we then realised their variety of Dimsum isn't a lot. Not really a place for plainly Dimsum. Nonetheless, food tasted good and we were full still. (:






Colourful xiao long baos! Flavoured ginseng, foie gras, black truffles, crab roe, cheese, garlic, szechuan and original.










Birthday girl <3



Did some shopping and then headed to Fruit Paradise for tarts.





Love the biscuity tart base!











Beautiful Christmas lights in town.

Reached Sembawang at 10plus. Pretended to part and went home when I went over to Mary's. Grabbed cake and presents before heading out at 11plus to go over to Claris's.


At 11.55pm - the last 5 minutes of her birthday!


Sneaking up to her window...


*Knock knock* Surprise!





Can you spot me? ^^

Love her 'tumbler-ish' room! So cosy. 



Presentsssss.


I remember I gave this to her quite a few years back! Awww..


Reading birthday cards.




Sunday, 13November2011

And so last Sunday, we girls went to hunt for C's birthday present.



First time trying EwF. It was good!
Tried their Vanilla Crepes cake. We expected better though. 

No comments: