For some reasons.. I fainted at the custom, on the way to Malaysia. I remembered I was wheeled around in a wheelchair... Real embarrassing. But when you're an almost-dying-person-in-great-pain, you wouldn't have cared much.
Thankfully they didn't send me to the hospital. Was sent to some Specialist Maternity clinic in Malaysia. Eyes were on me since all of the patients were pregnant women. They must be thinking I'm pregnant too...
So, the doctor did a scan on my womb(yes, as if I have a baby inside) to check if there's anything wrong. And finally, the nurse pricked my finger and did a blood test. Painful for that one minute. :(
Sigh.. #foreverfainting
I can feel how Mom is anxious and worried sick for me. She held my hands tight and stayed with me throughout. Only at times like this, you can really feel how strong a person's love is.. Glad I have Mom by my side.. (':
![]() |
| And so I have to finish all of these.. |
| Cute, fun-sized burgers. |
| Didn't get to eat this cos Mom was restricting me from certain food... :( |
| The 2 flamingos were made of butter! |
| Cute. <3 |
| Happy birthday Grandpa! <3 |
Went over to Holiday Plaza for some window shopping.
We went separate ways after that. Headed to City Square for dinner at PappaRich. The food there are really tasty!
Friday, 25November2011:
Went home after school and off to Pasir Ris to meet sisters and Co and off to chalet. Some were playing cards, some were playing mahjong. Some were drinking, some were drunk!
I played mahjong for the whole night! Since around 1am all the way till 7plus in the morning! With some short breaks in between. Had been awake for more than 24 hours.. Cabbed home and bathed and slept at 12noon on Saturday.














No comments:
Post a Comment