Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Had been so busy with school, work, family, projects, friends, driving and piano lessons over the past few weeks that I don't even have time for myself. Once I reached home, I coma-ed on my bed - having only few hours of sleep everyday. I really thought that November would be so much better after the hectic October last month but.. :\

I'm sure you wouldn't want me to go through every single day of what I've been up to and I can no longer keep up with the post. So here's just a few random posts with pictures~

Monday, 14November2011

Resumed back to work recently, after so many busy weeks!






Sunday, 6November2011

WK's belated birthday celebration - picnic @ Woodlands Waterfront. The few rest of them can't make it though.

The theme for that night was 'Black and White' and so ...

This picture is actually taken at night! The wonder of flashlight..















Retarded1
Retarded2
Retarded3
Retarded4
Retarded5






















Saturday, 5November2011

Went to town and then headed over to Papa Dan's to surprise him for his birthday celebration!








Dan's baby sis! Damn cuteeeee.






His birthday cake - customised by his Mom!

No comments: