My 2010 ...
Did badly for O levels
Lost my dearest granddad
Failed as a friend
Failed in relationship
Worse birthday ever
On a brighter note ...
Met many new, nice and cool people
Did what I always wanted to doThis year is a very different year for me. First time getting into a Poly - new schooling environment. First time leading a .. different life as the year before.. First time experiencing death of someone so dear to me.. First time leading a life without my granddad with me anymore... My life do changed a lot this year.
I've always thought and have the mindset that "This year is a real sucky year for me. I hate this year." Well.. Its pretty true isn't it. I think I can confidently say I cried most this year. Sounds stupid? But.. Yea. I've been crying ever since the start of this year. =.=
From relationship to releasing of O levels results to the death of my granddad to a bad day on my birthday. My granddad's death had affected me alot though.. Sigh...
But of cos this year had been pretty good too.. I've made alot of new friends and still doing well with old friends.. And I've been crazy and laughed alot with them too. Let this year be over and gone and I shall await 2011's arrival..
No comments:
Post a Comment