E36F Class BBQ !
Met up with MinYi and WeiHou in the morning at Paya Lebar to get food for the BBQ. Cabbed down to East Coast Park afterwards with countless bags of groceries, which is definitely more than what 3 person could carry!
Moreover, the taxi driver dropped us far from our pits. And so, the 3 of us took a whole 45 minutes to reach where normally people only needed 15 minutes! T.T
People started coming in later. Rain come and go. They started playing with flour. I didn't want to get involved. But someone approached me from the back and even gently rubbed flour on my face. =.= Besides that, I even got thrown into the sea. Second time got thrown into the sea of East Coast Park. T.T
Ate, sat down, played some silly games. Had a good laugh with all of them. Went to wash up at 11plus. Some went home while some went to ton. I cabbed over to KM to ton instead. x.x Sorry guys! :(
































No comments:
Post a Comment