Demise of my beloved granduncle..
My granduncle passed away last Saturday night... The last time I saw him was at my granddad's wake... And ever since then, he got admitted to the hospital and yea.. Passed on...
Attended granduncle's wake yesterday... The almost similar settings... Just reminds me of my granddad's wake... I really miss him... I know its stupid and doesn't makes sense at all. But still, I want to say that I really wish my granddad's wake would last as long as it could. 7 days? 10? 49? Or even a 100 days? 5 days was too short for me to realise the fact that he is dead..
Now, my granduncle had passed on too... We lost both my granddad and granduncle in a short 3 months... Why...? Why is it like this?
Death has really been my weakest point and it've succeeded in bringing me down.

No comments:
Post a Comment