49th day since my ah gong passed away....
Only had one hour of sleep last night thanks to Mat.. Just when I was about to go to bed, she initiated webcam with me. And so, we spent our sleeping time doing some stupid stuffs on the webcam.. Woke up at 6plus and headed to Jalan Kayu for prata. Left for tampinese afterwards to do some ritual stuffs and few hours later, went back to grandma house to 'invite' granddad back....
Lunched at grandma's place.. Hmm.. Taking care of my little niece ain't easy!
Only had one hour of sleep last night thanks to Mat.. Just when I was about to go to bed, she initiated webcam with me. And so, we spent our sleeping time doing some stupid stuffs on the webcam.. Woke up at 6plus and headed to Jalan Kayu for prata. Left for tampinese afterwards to do some ritual stuffs and few hours later, went back to grandma house to 'invite' granddad back....
Lunched at grandma's place.. Hmm.. Taking care of my little niece ain't easy!
I can't believe I'm starting my first day of school tomorrow already... Don't know why, I'm feeling so down and scared... :(






No comments:
Post a Comment