And yes. I went out with my 2 sisters(Vivian & Qihui) plus Ziyu! Lunched at pepperlunch and off we went to kbox afterwards. After like 2hours, Ziyu left first since she's meeting her friend to work. Was so bored after singing so decided to slack at my house awhile before they head home. Awesome day with them.
Checked my new class.. Got into Block E3.. I don't like. E3 is so far. How am I going to be on time when new semester starts next week..?
Now... New class, new faces again. Feels like I've just entered poly and is waiting for first day of school. Cos I'll have to get to know new people and bond with them all over again. And then after 15 weeks of bonding, we'll all be separated and this whole process of meeting new people, bonding and finally separated will just keep repeating.
Goodness gracious.











No comments:
Post a Comment