Caught up with the girls to Sentosa today. Got burnt by the sun on legs and hands, despite the amount of sunblock I applied. Thankfully my face was fine.. Thanks to Mom's powerful BB cream. Had Astons for dinner. Outing was planned by my dear girls as kind of my belated birthday outing too... Oh, I bought some chewy candy from Candy Empire for my brothers. Sometimes, they're just like kids you would want to satisfy, maybe just once in a while.
Girls, thank you for today! And the food you all prepared! ♥
Monday, 20September:
Slept till 3noon after 2 days of work! Finally can sleep till satisfying.. Met with roy, sk, jk and wk at around 5 for dinner at Lot1 and then bused to Night Safari. Its been a long time since I went to Night Safari.. The last time I went was during my Primary school days, together with dad and his friends.
But I must say it was pretty small. We covered the whole place in less than 2 hours, by tram and walking. Left the place at around 10. Went to ChongPang and had Nasi Lemak for supper. Thanks guys/sisters for treating me to Night Safari, somehow as part of my birthday!
Saturday, 18September - Sunday, 19September:
Worked at Shangri-La Hotel with Mary and Pauline. First-timer working on this field, as a banquet waitress.. After the first day of work, I told myself that I will never get into this field again.. Whole body was aching, was starving, thirsty and reaching home at near 2am.. Nonetheless during the second day of work, I was kind of familiarised with almost everything and things didn't turn out to be that bad afterall. After the 2 days of work, I kind of miss it but still, I know I'm not cut for it. I just want to gain some experience and its a good experience gained.
Now I know how tough this job is and I really take my hat off to those people. And when me, as a customer dine outside, I would constantly remind myself to eat properly, 'neatly' and most importantly, a Thank you to the people serving you.




















No comments:
Post a Comment