Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sorry to my dear friends for not turning out for the outing last minute..

I swear i couldn't sleep a wink last night.. I tossed in my bed and the thought kept bugging me throughout. Thoughts of my granddad.. I don't know how to put it, but nothing good. And so i gave myself a few assuring slaps on my cheeks and told myself that nothing will happen to my granddad. All is just my own thoughts.

5plus in the morning, Matilda called me several times but i didn't bother to pick the call cos i thought i should continue with my sleep after trying so hard to sleep for the whole night. Whatsmore, it was no surprise for her to call me at such hour. She would probably be asking me to join her. Thats what i thought.

Soon after, my mom's handphone rang. Immediately, i know what i've been worrying the whole night for, had happened. Regardless of my tiredness, i jumped out of bed and mom told us to get ready to get to the hospital. Granddad is in emergency.

My mind was so confused.. Thoughts of my granddad kept flashing in my mind. Tears. I literally headed to the bathroom, grabbed any clothes to change into and necessities on my table and shove them all into my bag.

On the way there, i was praying throughout the whole journey. Praying so hard for my granddad to hang in there. All of us were praying for him. I can't control my tears. He. He is my granddad. Upon reaching the hospital, most of my relatives were already there. I felt sorry for my grandma who is worry sick.

Waited for some time and finally, we can see granddad. We took turns to go in and finally.. Granddad.. We held his hands and called out to him... Everyone can see that he is in pain, is suffering. He wanted to talk so much. He tried to talk, but he just can't.

I broke down.

Came back home at 10plus, slept for awhile.. Am heading to the hospital soon..
















Granddad.. Your birthday is coming.. We're having a celebration for you next sunday.. Remember? Please please please promise you will be well again.. I love you and we need you..

No comments: