Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 11, 2010

9April2010, Friday – 10April2010, Saturday:

Went to East Coast Park to cycle with sk, roy, jk and kj. Rode bike and fell. Thanks to sk uh. ^^ haha.. anyw, headed to Parkway Parade afterwards and left at around 9pm. reached home near 11, bathed and dad drove me over to amanda's house. Dad was worried of me going out late at night so he drove, thanks dad !! ^^ Tonning over at amanda's house to sort of celebrate Brendan's birthday.

Sis and i bought Happy Meal. As usual, beers from Acey. I felt that i drank quite a lot tat night.. but i don't think i was drunk, just a mere hangover on saturday i guess. I only slept for a couple of hours and left their house in the noon on saturday to Dhoby Ghaut for a movie, Date Night with sk, roy, jk and kj again. The movie was great. (:

And so I fell sick ...


No comments: